Here we go with a short list of updates news:
- I am waiting on the last review of Huntsman at Createspace. This is the site that will print the paperback version. It has taken this long to proof the hard copy they sent me. (I think I will need glasses soon. Staring so hard at the screen then the paper…) So…very soon, I will post the links to the Createspace store!
- In the proofing of the paperback, we found some spacing, punctuation and wording issues. (I even found a continuity error or three…*hangs head in shame*) These have been corrected and I thank you all for your patience! I found it much easier to proof read a book with pages and ink than on the screen, so I think I will reverse the process for Book Two and get the paperback up first.
- This means that anyone who bought an e-book should return to the site they bought it from and re-download the revised version. (This is easy to do. As long as you are logged in properly, you can get the update. There may be different procedures for the varying e-readers, but there should be no charge for the update.)
- I have made the ‘Premium Catalog’ list at Smashwords. (This means I formatted they way they want) and will be on their expanded distribution. This means that HUNTSMAN will soon be for sale on the Sony, Kobo and Apple sites for their e-readers!
- Here is the paperback cover: